Bootcamp Coach – (Spanish / French / English)
Marisol began her sports career at the very young age of 5 years, when started gymnastics classes and became part of Costa Rica’s National Team, where she received several titles at National and International level. As she grew up, her interest in the fitness lifestyle made her decide to take studies in the Nutrition and Fitness Sciences, earning her a degree in Human Nutrition by the University of San José in Costa Rica.
Being a competitive Bodybuilding and CrossFit athlete, she uses her experience to train and prepare athletes for Bodybuilding Shows, CrossFit, Triathlon and many other disciplines.
With the intention of expanding her knowledge and performance, Marisol began to investigate on Ketogenic Diets, in part as she has always preferred a lower carb diet.
She has found on Ketogains the best place to continue to expand her knowledge, experience and capacity to help people, working as a Bootcamp Coach and in several other projects for the company.
- Currently taking the Bayesian Bodybuilding Personal Training Certification
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1 Trainer) – CrossFit
- TacFit Trainer, Level 1
- Fitness classes trainer – Arena Trek-INA.
- Spinning instructor – Arena Trek-INA.
- Personal Trainer certified, Level 1 – Arena Trek-INA.
- Degree in Human Nutrition – Universidad de San José
Don’t miss on the opportunity to learn from the best coaches!