Brace yourself: everybody will start to try Fasting. So to clear out some fasting myths, Luis interviews Amy Berger of TuitNutrition.com on all things fasting related: who, when and how to implement a fasting protocol.
Amy has master’s degree in human nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
She is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) and certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and has collaborated with Dr. Jason Fung, author of “The Complete Guide to Fasting” and “The Obesity Code” books.
On this interview, we talk about:
- What is fasting
- Different approaches to fasting, who, when, how to do it
- Why not everyone should implement a fasting protocol
- The importance of whole foods
- The “fear of protein” among low carb dieters
- Which is your favorite low carb community, and why is it Ketogains
Be sure to also read her recent posts about fasting:
Follow Amy and TuitNutrition!
On her website at //www.tuitnutrition.com/
Or Tweeter: //twitter.com/tuitnutrition