Declaration & Disclaimer
I, the undersigned, understand that the fitness / nutrition consultation services offered to me by KETOGAINS are educational in nature and intended to provide me with well researched nutrition and exercise information.
The counseling services may include, but will not necessarily be limited to: instruction in the development of eating habits, physical exercise, rest, stress reduction, healthy home and workplace environment, attitudinal and behavior changes.
The counseling offered under this Agreement is acknowledged and understood to be of a strictly non-medical and non-psychological nature and is accepted solely and exclusively for instructional purposes only.
Suggestions made for diet and / or supplement products are intended to support and balance the body with the sole intention of enhancing general health, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing expressed, written, or implied should be considered as medical advice for dealing with any given medical condition. The information received cannot replace the advice or treatment of a qualified health care practitioner. I also agree that I have been advised to discuss the recommendations with my prescribing physician.
It is recommended to every person prior to joining in a physical fitness /nutrition program that he/she undergo a complete physical examination by their physician.
In consideration of my requesting a fitness / nutrition program and in seeking advice concerning the present state of my general physical condition and fitness, I accept any and all responsibility for and assume the risk of, any and all injury or damage to my person and/or property and the potential for unusual, but possible mental or physiological results including, but not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heart attack or death, which might arise whether directly or indirectly, as a result of following a fitness/nutrition program suggested by my coach.
Because exercise / diet modifications should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions and have been honest about my medical status.
I understand that everyone will lose weight at different rates and so I may lose weight slower or faster than others I have seen.
I, the undersigned, hereby certify that I fully understand and accept the above information, and agree to ask for clarification on any information I do not understand during or after the consulting session. I agree to disclose all known medical conditions and have answered all questions openly and honestly. I agree to keep the practitioner informed of any future changes in my medical conditions and treatments. I further acknowledge that I have received a signed copy of this disclaimer for my records.
This AGREEMENT for Personal Training Services is made between KETOGAINS (hereinafter, Trainer) and the undersigned (hereinafter, Client)
The parties to this Agreement mutually agree as follows:
- Trainer is not a medical professional and is without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. Client agrees to promptly and fully disclose to Trainer any injury, condition or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the Trainers decision to discontinue training because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of the Client, the Trainer or others shall be conclusive.
- Client certifies that:
- He/she is physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training; and
- He/she is over the age of eighteen (18); and
- He/she has either (I) had a physical examination and been given a physicians permission to participate in this training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician.
- This training program will involve physical activity and, as appropriate, use of certain equipment and machinery. Such activities may present a risk of injury or even death. Client voluntarily agrees to participate in these activities and to assume all risk of personal injury, death and property damage resulting from such activities, use of equipment, machinery or public or private facilities.
- Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge Trainer, his agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known and unknown) arising out of this training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from Clients use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.
- No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein and this document contains all of the terms of the Agreement between the parties. Trainer expressly notes that results will differ for clients based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, etc. and no guarantees of results are possible.
- Client agrees to pre-pay the sum of that corresponds to the service required.
- Client has 15 days from the date of this agreement to initiate consulting. Additional consulting time may be purchased at Trainers then current rates. Trainer has 15 working days to send plan, upon receiving ALL of the clients information and payment, (full write-up, signed contract, start up pictures) – Aditionally, when the program has a fixed start up date, such as in the”bootcamp” program, the plan will be sent the immediate weekend before the start date, no sooner, no later.
- Consulting includes: personalized macronutrients, supplements suggestions, suggested strength/hypertrophy routine. During consultation, the client will be able to refer to Trainer for any and all questions which will be promptly answered, via e-mail or any other way of communication previously pre-arranged by both parties.
- Client may cancel this agreement only by written notice to Trainer within three (3) calendar days from the date this Agreement is executed, and PRIOR ANY ACTUAL consultation / program is sent / started.
- Consultation time bought in package must be used one after another in consequential order. Client cannot “freeze” consultation sessions once starded.
- All material supplied in the consultation is copyrighted and should not be shared with outside parties.
- There are NO refunds/transfers of service on diet and/or training programs once sent or once the training beggins. No exceptions. There is a $89 US cancellation fee if any order is refunded before the diet/training program is sent.
- Trainer retains the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason including without limitation to Clients failure to follow direction or conduct contrary to the interests of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be executed in duplicate and a copy shall be considered as effective as an original.
- I understand that all information provided will be kept confidential and not shared with others.